1. We have had 5 full days of temperatures in the double digits. Folks after weeks of negative and single digits, this is SO awesome! 30 degrees is the new 70 degrees! (I kid, I kid but seriously, yesterday I went out at lunch and was like, do I need a coat? No it's warm out. I'll just put on the fleece. True story.
2. I am apartment hunting! If you read my March goals yesterday I let out a little ditty about moving out of my apartment at the end of this month and then moving AGAIN in June/July to an apartment that better suits the needs of both me and my boyfriend. Because I have somewhere to go at the end of this month, it isn't as stressful as it could be so its pretty freaking awesome to look at all those new places!
3. I am FINALLY starting to lose all of that stress weight I put on over the past year. I added 30 pounds to my small frame (I am only 4'11") making me the heaviest I have ever been. I was really beyond frustrated with the weight being I was working out 3-4 days a week on top of cutting back portions and eating healthier. The belly fat was just not budging! I owe it mostly to my Thrive supplements and my new favorite past time: Yoga.
4. This dress. So. In. Love. Awesome.
5. St. Patrick's Day is in March and I am as Irish as they come. I have made it a tradition to make the trip home on the weekend that is closest to the 17th (It's on a Tuesday this year) to have corn beef and cabbage with the folks!
6. I ordered some new hiking sandals on Sunday in hope that it will hurry winter along. I am just dying to get out for a nice hike in the state parks. Unfortunately it's been so cold this winter, I haven't gotten to go at all.
7. Coffee. Cause who wouldn't add it to a list of awesome?
8. I joined Bulu Box. I am so excited to receive my first box this month! My interests have changed so much in the past year. I am pretty sure I am cancelling Ipsy for this. Oops!
9. Blogging has finally become a habit for me. I don't feel like I need to force it anymore. (Well not force it cause I don't like it, but you know what I mean right?) My creative mind is flowing.
10. Lots of awesome things coming this spring on the Blog. I am hosting my first ever e-reading challenge. It started on Sunday. There is still time to join in!
Looking forward to rocking March with all of these awesome things!