Without further adieu, here is what I received!
1. Starbucks Iced coffee: It's not tea but that's okay in my book! I can't wait to try this out. Hopefully this weekend :)
2. Dandelion Tea: I have heard good things about dandelion tea. Maybe it will help this bloat I've got going on lately!
3. Tulsi Jasmine Green Tea: This stuff smells so good! I think I have found my new favorite go to tea!
4. Twinnings Chai: I have had this tea in the past and it is a good one. So glad to have more of this in my life!
5. Tazo Ice Passion Sweetened Tea: I haven't tried this yet but I am a fan of the passion tea when I go to Starbucks so if it's anything like that I will like this.
6. Harris Green Tea: Gotta love the green tea. Some people don't like the taste but I think its pretty calming and has just enough flavor.
7. Kirkland Green Tea: This looks interesting. I can't wait to try this and give a formal report!
Thank you so much Jenn for the awesome teas. I love trying new things and these are all certainly right up my alley! I am planning my 2nd annual Winter Tea Swap this November so keep an eye out for that!
I have opened a link up for all participants to link up what they got! I am also okay with anyone linking up their favorite teas! Recommendations are always welcome!